Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wedding Inspiration- Magpie Calls Pretties.





Hello lovelies.

This week's post was meant to be done last week, but being overwhelmed by sickness meant it was delayed. I am all better now and want to celebrate the engagement of my good friend  B by doing a post that is wedding related. Over the last year and a bit I have created some pieces which can be used for weddings. Either by the bride or by bridesmaids or flower girls. The following pics are some of the creations which I feel would work well for weddings (including my handmade and constructed bouquets with fabric flowers). There are head-dresses, bracelets, brooches or clips,sashes and bouquets.

Enjoy and let me know if there are other items which would be wonderful for a wedding range (I am slowly working towards making a full range for boutiques and such). Also B has said she wants me to make her a wedding fascinator, I am sooooooo excited!


Each flower is made by me, and the entire bouquet is made from scratch , the red and white bouquet is out with a fellow crafter for promotions, will get it back and take proper pics soon.

Fascinators and hair sashes, all handmade and beaded by me.

Flower crown, cuff and hair clips- perfect for the bride or bridesmaids.

Sashes are a lovely way to give a personal spin to a simple wedding or bridesmaid dress. It can be co-ordinated to the flowers or the wedding colours, or with the wedding dress tones  for interest.They can be as simple or ornate as you want!

 
Well Congrats to my friends B and D and I hope they enjoy their engagement and have fun planning their special day!

love and shimmies


No comments:

Post a Comment