Wednesday 9 October 2013

D.I.Y- Wire Fairy Wings Tutorial





Hi Everyone,
Today's post is continuing on the D.I.Y fairy costume I made for a friend's recent 30th Party. Last week I did a Tutu tutorial here . This week we concentrate on the fairy wings.

You will need:

A Roll of pliable wire
Pliers
Tulle
Clips
Ribbon
Rhinestones
Elastic

optional- glitter glue, washi tape, and other decorative elements.

Process:

 















Finished Product:



And once again the complete look with Tutu and Wings!

I really enjoy making cool things that end up being unique. it means I never have to have that fear of arriving at a party or event in the same outfit as someone else! Plus the satisfaction of seeing the end product always makes my day!

Hope this was useful and inspiring to you all.

Please either post a link to any wings you may make in the comments or send me a pic on mail at magpiecalls@gmail.com

love and shimmies

No comments:

Post a Comment