Monday 15 June 2015

MC Bridal May/June 2015



I have been a VERY bad blogger and it's been ages since I last posted. I have been busy but that is no excuse. Today I will be showing you some of the pretties I have been making. I have had some Custom Bridal orders and am also making stock as I want to have a photo shoot sometime soon with models to showcase how my creations look on real people.

I hope you enjoy and it gives you some inspiration for today!

The following is a Custom Bridal Order. Her inspiration was this without the leaves. Lace, pearls and a little bit of sparkle.

And here is the result. Same elements but totally unique and OOAK!



Another Bridal Order is for 4 Flower Girl flower crowns. I am still busy with this order (have 1 more crown to finish).

Here is her inspiration:

And here are 3 of the 4 crowns I have made.


The following are stock items I have been experimenting with. I hope you like them!

First up is a lace-like wire and bead creation that can be worn in so many ways. It is easily attached with a few bobby pins and is really pretty against the hair.






I have also been experimenting with some pretty pins - wire and beads and also delicate flowers. Perfect for a bun or a sweet half updo. For those brides who prefer simple accents.










I have a lot more ideas in my head which are just itching to come out. I will post these pics on our facebook page Bridal Album as well.

Thanks for having a look through my pretties and hopefully you will like us on instagram @magpiecalls and facebook : www.facebook.com/magpiecalls


No comments:

Post a Comment