Sunday 11 October 2015

Magpie Calls- Update Oct 2015



Hi All.

I felt I needed to give a bit of an update of some of the stuff that has been happening and that I have been working on over the last while.

First up the big news has been Magpie Calls inclusion in The Bridal Gallery in Hillcrest, a permanent Exhibition space filled with every type of Bridal supplier you could need. We are in the VIP Brides side with all the beautiful wedding dresses. I am very excited for this partnership and hopefully the Brides are too!

Here are some pics from the Gallery( Excuse the phone pics):








I have also been working on various custom orders.
Here are some pictures of the final products (When I get professional photos from the weddings I will do separate blog posts on each).

Here are 2 Bridesmaid sashes in mint green and coral tones.




I have just finished a multiple item order- a super bling sash, strap brooches, and hair flower.

Here are some progress shots of the sash:


and then the final sash:




and the strap brooches:



 Everything altogether:

I replaced the flower as the colour was too dark,

I am currently busy with my showcase prep. Check here for event info on LEGENDS! The Dance Tribe/Left of Centre combined studio showcase in Durban, SA! Keep an eye out on facebook and the blog for some posts on some custom costume pieces I have made.

I hope to not be too long before catching you all up again!

much sparkle love

Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment