Wednesday 18 March 2015

Leonie Dawson 2015 Create your Shining year workbook preview



I know I know. I've been slack with blog posts again. Definitely need to be more on the ball with these this year. Hopefully what I will show you in this post will help with that.

I got the Life and Biz Edition Workbook by Leonie Dawson as a late Christmas Present from my dear friend I. She is so supportive of all my business endeavors and life that it meant a lot to get something so creatively helpful as a gift. I'm not usually one for self-help books and life planners etc, but this book's aesthetic is so up my alley that I am so excited to fill it in and actually use it.

The book is a colourful delight. It is full of cute sayings, quirky drawings by Leonie and spaces to fill in all your answers. The book is divided into Life and Business sides, each starting off saying goodbye to the previous year to get the slate clean for this year's planning.


It has lists for you to fill in, concepts to mull over, and  positive reinforcement to start implementing.




It also has handy ways of keeping track of goals etc monthly, and also includes a seperate planner to put up on the wall.



Over-all this looks like fun to fill in. I am dedicating myself to filling in a few pages at a time and hopefully it helps to focus my goals for this year.

I have the print version but it is also available in PDF (see link at the top) .

This year is going to be a shining one for Magpie Calls, Dance Tribe and Tarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment