Friday 30 January 2015

Vintage Star Wars Wedding- Official Pics



So a few months ago I did a post on a wedding I did work for and attended  Here. I used my phone pics to give you a peek at what it was like. Today I get to show you some of the Professional pics of my work taken by Shanleigh OReilly Photography. YAY!

The theme was Star Wars meets vintage, and they did such a great job of merging the two and making it classy. Today's post is going to be Magpie Calls focused, but I know the Bride is planning a blog post on the whole wedding soon, so when I get that link I will post it here.

Here is the Beautiful Bride wearing a custom seperate birdcage veil and fascinator by Magpie Calls. The veil was on beaded combs and was worn for the ceremony and removed for the reception.  The fascinator was handmade fabric flowers, with pearl details on a fully beaded base with wire crystal accents. Made from scratch with a comb backing.




Here the custom handbeaded from scratch applique by Magpie Calls decorated the Wedding Dress designed by Amy May Wright from Made By Amz. I used a mix of pearlised beads , silver beads, rhinestones and a pair of vintage earrings. I was given a piece of fabric with the angle drawn in and told- "be creative". This was the result!






Here are a few more shots of both the applique and the Fascinator.






I can't tell you what a thrill it is to see my creations in action and for occasions like this.  I hope to have many more happy Magpie Calls Customer pics like this in 2015.

much love and sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment