Wednesday 11 December 2013

Sneak Peek- Custom Order -mini hearts


original image http://thefrugalgirls.com/sunday-coupon-preview

Hi Everyone. I will be updating the blog more regularly from now on, and to start us off a quick peak at a recent custom order. I have been making cute little decorations for Christmas (inspired by this bridal shower order ), including tiny mini hearts for present gift wrapping and tagging. At the I heart market in November I got an order for 22 red based hearts, which were to be hung on ribbon around bottle necks. A great idea, and I loved making them, My customer was happy when she received them.I love custom orders:D

I am currently working on another custom order with christmas pudding themed heart decorations... they are tooo cute, can't wait to show them to you when they are done.

thanks for reading, I love seeing my stats go up and people engaging with the content of the blog! I appreciate the support.



love and shimmies

No comments:

Post a Comment