Monday 2 December 2013

But wait there's more....a quick update




Ok Ok. I know I have been a bit AWOL lately, but I have good reasons.

My dance life has been crazy busy the last few weeks. We have been hosting the lovely and talented Kristine Adams on her Durban leg of her world tour, and so much entertaining and doing awesome things happened.

such as :
fabulous workshops with Kristine


Going up a mountain




 visting the sea


Also we have been preparing for our showcase with Left of Centre Dance : SALMAGUNDI. Many extra practices, crazy sewing hours (including some orders from fellow dancers) and preparations took up extra time. But it was alllll worth it... here is a pic of me with my beautiful Dance Tribe ladies backstage.






I plan on expanding on some of these adventures in future blog-posts so keep an eye out!

regular blogging times will continue from wednesday!

love and shimmies


No comments:

Post a Comment