Wednesday 4 September 2013

Commission- Feather fun!





Hellloooo

After last week's post I thought we needed a fun one to make you smile!

Recently I was commissioned by a local Primary school to make a feather hair accessory for their school play. The brief was: The dress is bright cerise pink, the wig is a tall beehive and it is for a character that is a fancy lady in a play that involves pirates! OK, so I decided bigger is better, it is for stage after all, and with that colour dress this "lady" obviously is no wallflower, so bright colour was necessary!

This is my finished product!


Very bright, colourful and fancy;)

Here it is sewn onto the wig-




Now I don't know about you, but I am the type of person who when given a wig, with some fancy clip attached, I cannot just let it sit on the display head- it needs a real one (Just to make sure it is sitting right;)).

Sooooo I decided to have some fun with it- and here is the evidence;)





Ok those are still Fairly sedate- wait, there is more...






Crazy I know! I just couldn't resist! hehe.

Hope you ended this post with a smile on your face!

love and shimmies\


No comments:

Post a Comment