Wednesday 7 August 2013

August lovelies- New at Magpie Calls

Hi everyone. Just want to say a big thank you to those who have been reading my blog the last couple of months, as a newbie blogger it means a lot to have an audience that is appreciative and responsive. Don't forget bloggers like comments and feedback, if you have any please do contribute, and share share share (with credit of course)!

Today's post is showing some pics of new pretties I have made for August (and in particular the "I heart market" this past weekend!) All the jewellery is made using bits and bobs upcycled from old jewellery and haberdashery. If there are any accessories, colours, styles etc that you would like to see from Magpie Calls let me know, I want to make things you would love to buy and wear, with the Magpie Calls twist of course. Have to keep that unique flavour!

Enjoy!












love and shimmies

No comments:

Post a Comment