Tuesday 16 July 2013

Crafty workspace inspiration

This last week I have been organising, packing, putting away and sorting through my Magpie Calls stashes of fabric, beads, odds and ends and supplies in order to be more efficient with my time as I take on another job. While doing this I have found myself wishing for a much better space than my little section of the spare bedroom to keep everything and of course I was sucked into looking for drool-worthy craft spaces online.

THIS is how you craft people! Look and weep!




 








SIGH!
I can dream can't I?

Original pictures can be found at the following:
Solid frog
Art as life
Made it
Inspire Co
A scrap mom's musings
Crafty Storage
A nest full of eggs
One little word
Houzz
Better homes and gardens
Kodust Ja Aiast


love and shimmies

No comments:

Post a Comment