Friday 26 September 2014

Cute Doctor Who bowtie necklace D.I.Y.



Hi All.
Today on the blog I have a cute and easy D.I.Y that I have made  for my Doctor Who duet for our Geeky themed Showcase in November. 100 geek points if you can guess which Doctor I am based on!

YOU WILL NEED:
Red fabric (pretty sturdy fabric will work well or felt).
needle
thread
jump rings
chain
hook/clasp
pliers
sewing machine is optional.


If you want to machine sew the edges rather than fold over that's cool too. It is just so it doesn't unravel. Just adjust the size of the rectangle accordingly!

Glue could also be used (in very small amounts) to hold the fabric down when folded.

Basically the long rectangle becomes a short one. the meeting ends will be in the middle.



Play around with the look of bowtie you want before you finish it off by sewing.






Cute hey!
Keep an eye out for the next D.I.Y post - a mini fez fascinator to go with the Doctor Who bowtie!

If you have any requests for D.I.Y posts let me know.

much love and sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment