Friday 10 October 2014

Mini Fez Fascinator D.I.Y!



Hi All. Here is another Doctor Who inspired D.I.Y. This time a mini fez fascinator clip. This and the Bowtie Necklace post will be in action at our Geeky themed studio show entitled "Tribal...The Gathering" in November.

YOU WILL NEED:
 Card
fabric of choice (felt can also be used)
fabric/craft glue
scissors
needle
thread
fringing
clips



If you are worried about fraying (as mine tends to do- I just used the same fabric as the bowtie necklace.) felt would be a good alternative fabric.



You could also use blanket stitch to attach if you were so inclined.




Now for the base of the fascinator.



 TADA!


So go on and listen to The Doctor...

Ok Doctor... but only if I get to ride in the Tardis!

Happy D.I.Ying everyone! 

Please send me links to your versions if you have been inspired to make yourself a bowtie necklace or Fez fascinator. Would love to see what you do with these tutorials! 

much love and sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment